J Neils Group Photo

Pictured above is a group that includes my grandfather, Stanley "Stu" Reedy, in J Neils #6 Libby Montana. The gentleman in the cab of #6 are Victor Albertini, Stu Reedy and Phil Myron. Standing on the ground are Walter Neils, Bernhard Schlumm, and George Neils.

Sunday, December 2, 2018

Oklahoma City Train Show Dec 1, 2018

I thought I would share a few pictures and videos. Me and the wife really enjoyed this show, 5 hours Saturday and 2 hours on Sunday before we left for home.

Since we have recently uprooted due to an employment change, I'm currently without a layout but am starting on a small shelf (pink foam (16" x 72")until we find the home we wish to buy to this new city, new state. 

The bug hasn't left, and it was great to see trains running again.

I hope you enjoy, unfortunately these were taken with my cell.

G Scale Module









ON30 LAYOUT






















No comments:

Post a Comment