J Neils Group Photo

Pictured above is a group that includes my grandfather, Stanley "Stu" Reedy, in J Neils #6 Libby Montana. The gentleman in the cab of #6 are Victor Albertini, Stu Reedy and Phil Myron. Standing on the ground are Walter Neils, Bernhard Schlumm, and George Neils.

Sunday, April 10, 2016

Railroad Yard Art

I picked up some things from various train shows lately, the price was too good to pass up. (North Dallas Train Show) The cross bucks were $80.00, and the single crossing light was $85.00. Pole and everything I have about $200.00 in this. Maybe I'll find another light, maybe not. I was surprise to learn it operates on 12 VDC and is a basically a tail light bulb. The light is the older cast iron model, came from the Sante Fe the New Mexico. 
More to come soon, I found a pile of 12 lbs. rail recently, I'm trying to contact the owner so I could buy a couple of sticks of it. I always wanted a mine car display of some sort.  


No comments:

Post a Comment