J Neils Group Photo

Pictured above is a group that includes my grandfather, Stanley "Stu" Reedy, in J Neils #6 Libby Montana. The gentleman in the cab of #6 are Victor Albertini, Stu Reedy and Phil Myron. Standing on the ground are Walter Neils, Bernhard Schlumm, and George Neils.

Sunday, January 17, 2016

The North Dallas Train Show-Plano TX Jan 16-17, 2016

The crowd on Saturday was large, and very busy, many great vendors and display layouts as usual. The picture below is just the main hall, there are many vendors set up outside in the hallways and many meeting rooms. One is used for free clinics. 
We spent 5 1/2 hours there on Saturday ( a record for us) as there was SO much to see and do. We went back for an hour Sunday to make sure I didn't miss anything ! It was great fun and experience, the folks here are wonderful. I seen vendors from New Mexico and Nebraska (Spring Creek Hobby) Incidentally I purchased a Santa Fe crossing light (one of two) from the gentleman from New Mexico, at a great price. I plan on setting it up in the yard this spring. 




The Sn3 Elk Creek and Western

I know, I know, I have multiple pictures of this layout from the same train show for the last three years, and also the 2015 Narrow Gauge Convention, but what am I to do? They constantly add details, and I just can't help but snap away! Anyway, I'm only going to post the best of the best of this layout below. 













 







The Spring Creek Model Railroad Club





 









 

The On30 Outlaws






















 




 


 

 
 




No comments:

Post a Comment