Sunday, May 14, 2017

Issac Walton Inn

Photo taken in July

I recently had the opportunity to spend a night here recently, something I always wanted to do. Although I have visited many times it was always for a meal as I was passing through. The room was small but very cozy, the staff were wonderful, and very friendly. They do have wi fi but I think this place is where you go to get away from it all, relax in the lobby, drink coffee or a cocktail and watch trains go through. They folks here claimed up to 50 a day include the two Amtrak "Empire Builders". There was some track work being performed around the Belton area so initially traffic was slow, but picked up considerably that evening. A very enjoyable experience it was, thank you staff!!



The Bar and Lounge 



Caboose's made into hotel rooms.

















No comments:

Post a Comment