Friday, July 13, 2012

Bill Heiden's Milwaukee Road Railroad

Model Railroad Hobbyist featured this model railroad in the July 2012 edition as a preview of the NMRA National in Grand Rapids July 29th - August 4th. This layout caught my eye because 
I am a Milwaukee Road fan and a model railroader who hopes to acquire a separate building to build my dream layout in the future, one of the possible themes is the Milwaukee Road, 
Bill did a wonderful job representing the Loop creek area between Avery ID and Alberton MT. His modeling is also top notch in my opinion. So enjoy!
 I recommend you view it in H.D. version, and full screen of the YouTube version.
The subscriber download of the Hi Def video is much better, but you must sign in (free) to the website to be able to download it. It is linked here.


Model Railroad Hobbyist magazine - Totally electronic, totally interactive, totally free - Each monthly issue, 100+ pages!

No comments:

Post a Comment